19 thoughts on “Mexican Monday Lunch

1. Gardens look great, food looks great, kids look happy, maybe there should be a parent day when the kids cook something from the garden for the parents. Maybe the parents can bring one or 2 (depending on how many there is) bbq chickens and the kids could prepare a quick chicken ceaser salad day.

2. I spotted the spelling error it was *remaines* Jorjah says it should be spelt *remains*

3. Hello Mariette and thank you for visiting our blog. We would love to know more about you and your country. Isn’t it wonderful that we can talk to people all over the world and learn new and exciting things? We are looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

4. We had sloppy joe’s today, I don’t know why they are called that. It was yummy! You should make some as well!

5. Hello Ms Hayes and kids, thanks for the respons! My cousin told me about this school and site. my impression is very postif! I hope my English is alright?! I am 41 years old and my daughter is almost 9. We have 2 dogs, a small one and a big one (looks like scooby doo) and a cat. Living in the Netherlands at this time of year is very,very, wet. Its fall and it rains a lot, the days are short, at 17.00 in the afternoon it gets dark already! Its stays like this till newyear, then we get more daylight. Till next time, have a great schoolday, greetings!

6. hi Mariette van Katwijk, thank you for commenting on our blog.
    what do you do for a living?

7. Hello Olivia, I guide people who have mental retardation, they live in their own appartment. I visit them a few times a day.

1. That is very interesting what you do, you sound like a wonderful lady i hope you like our blog.

8. Hi I am Cooper and I am from Crossmaglen. I thought the sloppy joes were delicious. Who else likes sloppy joes?

9. Mariette that sounds very interesting. You must be a very dedicated and caring person. It is wonderful that people with a disability are able to live on their own with support from caring professionals like you.

In response to you Cooper, I thought the sloppy Joes were great too. Next week we are going to make vietnamese rice paper rolls. Does anyone else have any suggestions?? It is shame you live so far away Mariette or you could join us for lunch. 🙂

10. Hello Olivia and Ms Hayes, thank you very much!
    And i would Love to join you all for Lunch, good luck with your great school! greetings from the Netherlands! 🙂